- Must have at least 5 years and up to 10 years investment management experience
- Must be nominated by their firm to participate
- Must have growing responsibility within his or her firm and potential for next level responsibility
- Must possess leadership qualities and track record of service within their firm, industry, or community organizations
- Must be willing to promote the growth and development of MMI
How many candidates from your firm can apply?
Depending on the size of your firm, your firm is permitted to nominate 1-2 candidates for consideration. Further, if your firm submits a candidate who self-identifies as African American/black, Hispanic, Latina, or Latino, your firm is eligible to submit 1 additional candidate.
What are the steps to apply?
- Email email@example.com to confirm the number of candidates that can apply from your firm and the name of your firm's primary MMI contact.
- Identify your firm's candidates and confirm the candidates with your firm's primary MMI contact.
- Each candidate is required to submit a signed Letter of Reference with their application. This form is to be completed by the candidate's manager or another senior executive in their reporting line that is familiar with their character, role, and responsibilities.
- Each candidate must complete the application.