Vice President, Talent Management
The Vice President, Talent Management will enhance and manage our Learning and Development, Performance and Talent Management programs across the organization. This individual will build strong partnerships with management, internal partners, employees, and a network of external resources to optimally align our Talent Management initiatives with the business strategy.
- Develop training strategy that is consistent with the organization’s business and talent initiatives.
- Conduct needs analysis in partnership with management to identify skill gaps and recommend and implement learning programs to narrow gaps.
- Assess and prioritize employee and organizational programs that drive growth and development.
- Design programs to develop employees for the future including mentoring and leadership development cohorts.
- Source and develop meaningful content using both internal resources and external partner networks.
- Consider learning delivery mediums to optimize learning opportunities (in-person, virtual, self-paced).
- Leverage the learning management system to support tracking, compliance, surveying, and execution of learning programs.
- Continuously evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of program offerings.
- Assess current performance management processes and recommend enhancements.
- Conduct assessments with employees and managers on form, frequency, format, and ratings.
- Partner with managers to understand the continuum of department specific skills.
- 8-10 years of demonstrated experience within Human Resources, with a focus on talent management for a minimum of five years.
- Experience designing and implementing talent related programs.
- Deep understanding of employee engagement, leadership development and performance management.
- A passion for business acumen; with proven abilities to understand the business and business strategy.
- Exemplary communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to work comfortably and credibly with management at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and excel in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to build effective partnerships with internal business partners to optimize solutions.
- Excellent ability to actively listen and distill information to solve problems.
- Impeccable ethical standards