Credit, Inflation, and Duration: Navigating the Changing Landscape
September 19 , 2023
2:00 PM ET
Market dynamics have made fixed income interesting again! The impact of inflation, interest rates, the debt limit, and the rise of the Treasury ladder are all affecting portfolio decisions for bond managers. This webinar will examine how recent changes in fixed income market structure are affecting investment decisions, where opportunities exist, and how tools and technologies (AI anyone?) are evolving to meet current needs.
Join this MMI Webinar to hear insights from our expert speakers and what they are most excited about in the current bond market.
50 minutes (including time allocated for Q&A)
- Arlen Oransky, EVP, Chief Membership Officer, Money Management Institute
- Patrick Duffner, Head of Business Development, IMTC
- Paul Matlack, Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager/Strategist, Macquarie Investment Management
- Kevin McPartland, Head of Market Structure and Technology Research, Coalition Greenwich
- Richard Saperstein, Managing Director, Principal, Chief Investment Officer, Treasury Partners