Money Management Institute (MMI) is the leading voice for the global financial services organizations that provide financial advice and professionally-managed investment advisory solutions to individual and institutional investors. Through programs focused on member interaction, education and professional development, data analytics and insight, next-generation initiatives, and thought leadership and advocacy, MMI supports and advances the growth of a diverse spectrum of investment advisory solutions that serve an evolving worldwide financial landscape. MMI member organizations are committed to the highest standards of fiduciary responsibility and ethical conduct and to creating the most successful outcomes for investors at every level of assets.
Craig Pfeiffer: What’s Next for Advisory Solutions and MMI
Craig Pfeiffer, MMI President & CEO, sits down with Sterling Shea, Associate Publisher of Barron’s, for a conversation about the challenges and opportunities facing our industry, the role MMI can and should play, and the issues at the top of MMI’s agenda.
Formed in 1997, MMI serves as a forum for industry leaders to address common concerns, discuss issues and work together to better serve investors. MMI’s primary role and functions include:
- Supporting the continuing development and growth of investment advisory solutions
- Promoting connections and networking among the senior executives who will shape the future of the advisory solutions industry
- Providing a comprehensive database and publications library to serve as the definitive source of information about the advisory solutions industry
- Facilitating solutions which eliminate or mitigate operational hurdles to industry growth
- Promulgating data communication standards and driving their adoption by industry participants
- Serving as an expert resource to public policymakers and industry regulators
- Educating the media—and, thereby, the public—about the benefits of advisory solutions