Replay | MMI NetMeeting
Income inequality is a defining issue of our time. In the United States, the top 1% of families earn nearly 27 times that of the other 99% of families. The richest 1% of families worldwide hold more wealth than the rest of the world combined. Beyond the obvious ethical concerns, income inequality is an extremely problematic issue for investors.