MMI is pleased to announce the Third Quarter 2021 edition of the MMI Journal of Investment Advisory Solutions, a compendium of research reports and articles on some of the hottest topics in the advisory solutions space. Developed to provide MMI members with informed perspective from industry thought leaders, this edition addresses these major topics.
- The “Next” Normal – Which impacts of the pandemic on asset and wealth management are here to stay, and which will prove temporary?
- The Acceleration of Digitalization – How the pandemic-inspired adoption of new technology and data science is hastening the redefinition of traditional processes, roles, and relationships across the client experience spectrum.
- ESG Goes Mainstream: What’s Next? – With the events of 2020 having shone a bright light on a host of environmental, social and governance issues, how are firms delivering the more nuanced approaches clients now demand?
- Crypto as an Asset Class? – Amid growing investor and advisor interest and regulatory uncertainty, how are firms thinking about crypto assets and where they fit in a traditional portfolio?
- Special Interest – Thought-provoking topics that advance knowledge and discussion within the investment advisory community.
Look for insightful reports and articles from Broadridge, Casey Quirk, Cerulli Associates, Charles River Development, Confluence Investment Management, FLX Distribution, Jacobi Strategies, KPMG, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, New York Life Investments, Northern Trust Asset Management, Orion Advisor Solutions, Refinitiv, and Wellington-Altus Private Wealth.
We trust you will find this new edition a valuable resource and welcome your feedback.
Download the new edition of the MMI Journal of Investment Advisory Solutions.
Article submissions and questions about the Journal can be directed to Joan Lensing at email@example.com or (646) 868-8500.