Just released, the new MMI/Morningstar Sustainable Investing Curriculum, is an eight-course, 3.4-hour online curriculum geared to Financial Advisors and industry professionals who want to stay ahead of the sustainable investing curve.
Developed with the guidance of academic and industry leaders, the curriculum is based on 70 hours of interviews with subject matter experts and information from 180 unique sources. It provides an intermediate-level overview of sustainable investing, including:
- key concepts, terminology, and approaches,
- examination of common misconceptions,
- introduction to ESG factor analysis and where it fits with traditional investment analysis,
- case studies of ESG issues and the associated risks and opportunities, and
- how Financial Advisors can practically incorporate sustainable investing into their practices.
The curriculum is ideal for product teams, due diligence staff, service team associates, Financial Advisors and their support personnel - anyone who would benefit from a practical understanding of sustainable investing and how it can be incorporated with traditional advisory approaches and practices.
- One-stop online access - Available 24/7 through the MMI Continuous Learning Center.
- Special launch pricing - MMI members firms are eligible for introductory pricing of 41% off the retail price through February 28. Additional volume-based discounts available for group purchases of 10 or more seats.
- CE Credits - 4.0 hours from CFP®; 3.5 hours from Investments & Wealth Institute; and 2.0 hours from Fi360 upon successful completion of the entire curriculum.
In addition to Morningstar, a special thanks to three additional industry leaders in sustainable investing, Eaton Vance affiliate Calvert Research and Management, Merrill Lynch, and FlexShares® Exchange Traded Funds at Northern Trust Asset Management, for supporting the Sustainable Investing Initiative as Leadership Sponsors.