DST kasina helps leading companies in the financial services industry manage data, gain insight, and ignite change in their business. Through effective use of advanced analytics, research, and distribution intelligence technologies, DST kasina enables business to better understand, predict, and optimize key business factors impacting their asset growth and profitability.
Our Managing Consultants are key members of our consulting practice, serving as a project manager and/or team member for consulting engagements. These associates work closely with clients to innovate their business, including distribution and product strategies. Managing Consultants are expected to be “hands-on” with regards to all his/her activities related to the success of the company. These associates demonstrate expertise in the knowledge of DST kasina products, services, and business practices as well as mentor less experienced associates within their group and across functional areas for their industry, product and client knowledge.
- Effectively execute consulting engagements for clients, occasionally managing engagements
- Build working relationships across the company in order to enhance consulting opportunities for new and existing clients
- Provide clear and focused intellectual input to the development of both proposals and project deliverables
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in asset management related industries
- Thought leadership in working with internal teams regarding new and innovative ways to enhance services
- Effectively communicate company initiatives at industry conferences and roundtables
- Prepare briefs and periodic reports that solve challenges
- Develop innovative strategies for asset management, insurance, and brokerage firms, including distribution, sales, National Accounts, and product strategies
- Provide thought leadership as it pertains to industry research concerning distribution, sales, National Accounts, and product trends
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Contribute to business development initiatives with current and new clients
- Some travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in asset management distribution or product strategy
- Minimum of 3 years experience with a management consulting firm or some equivalent strategic consulting experience
- Experience with data/analytics is a plus
- High-level communication and presentation skills; high energy and creativity
- Ability to develop and articulate long-term and strategic vision
- Analytical creative approach to new ideas and problem solving
For more information and/or to submit your resume, please email Matthew Fronczke at MFronczke@kasina.com. Please also follow this link to apply for the position.