E*TRADE is hiring with an extensive background in managed solutions Product Management to lead a team of product managers responsible for product strategy, product development and maintenance of a portfolio of managed solutions (wrap accounts, UMA, SMAs).
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in managed solutions and track record of leading a high performance team. Successful candidate will possess strong communications, influencing, and problem-solving skills. Desired candidate is someone who thrives in a team-oriented, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment, welcomes challenge, embraces change, is creative, can learn fast, and works well under tight deadlines.
This individual will be responsible for leading a product management team with specific focus on growing our managed accounts business. Candidates must be highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented and analytical. In addition the candidate will possess outstanding leadership, presentation, communication and customer service skills.
Key responsibilities for this job are:
• Manage a high performance team of product managers responsible for product strategy, product development and maintenance of a portfolio of managed solutions (wrap accounts, UMA, SMAs)
• Work closely with research partners (internal and external), sales, marketing, operations and technology in support of current advisory programs and development of new products
• Work closely with technology and 3rd party vendors to design needs-based solutions and manage rollout of products and services in a planned and timely manner
• Identify and produce necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of projects completed.
• Provide project management of all aspects of product launch including web-site, trading, marketing, operations, service and sales.
• 5+ years of experience with managed account platforms (mutual fund wrap, ETF wrap, unified managed accounts, separately managed accounts) required
• Experience managing a high performance team
• Experience with analysis of regulatory landscape, competition and customer needs to develop strategy and product roadmaps
• Hands-on/ team-player attitude toward tackling operational, tactical as well as strategic work.
• Proven track record of delivering on-time product and project results
• Strong analytics, strategic thinking and consumer empathy a must.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience managing vendor relationships a plus
Please submit your resume directly to Eric Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org