Investment Analyst – Investment Grade Corporate Bonds
This position performs in-depth research and analysis for assigned investment sector in support of strategies and policy guidelines.
- Conduct on-going independent, in-depth, and complex corporate credit analysis to provide quality recommendations for asset allocations.
- Create and maintain detailed issuer financial models and quantitative decision-making models.
- Provide buy, sell, and hold recommendations.
- Develop and maintain working rapport with external analysts and other industry sources.
- Participate in public presentations and internal teach-ins as required.
- Maintain on-going and frequent communications with the traders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- CFA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of investment, fixed income or equity valuation analysis experience required; investment grade and/or high yield preferred
- In depth knowledge of assigned product area and broad knowledge of the financial industry required.
- Solid accounting and finance experience required
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Bloomberg required