Established in 1997, MMI is the industry association representing financial services firms that provide financial advice and investment advisory solutions to investors. Through conferences, educational resources, and thought leadership, MMI facilitates peer-to-peer connections, fosters industry knowledge and professionalism, and supports the development of the next generation of industry leadership. MMI member firms are dedicated to helping individual and institutional investors, at every level of assets, plan for and fulfill their financial goals.
The Data and Platform Support Associate position at MMI is an opportunity to put your project management, technology, and analytical skills to work in a dynamic environment. This position will help support MMI’s education course offerings and moving MMI’s strategic Education Initiative forward. Additionally, you will work directly with MMI’s data and create analytical reporting to inform our strategic efforts. As a key member of the team, you will report directly to the VP, Operations and Administration and will interact with MMI’s senior management team, peer associates and MMI members.
- Day-to-day management and enhancement of MMI’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Assist in the development and execution of the education initiative (courses, partnerships, programs, and support)
- Maintain accurate records within the company’s database
- Facilitate advanced analytical support on various projects
- Actively participate in the enhancement of technology infrastructure
- Service members with ongoing inquires and support
- Positive attitude and high degree of personal initiative and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, cross-departmental environment
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ experience in business management
- Financial Services Industry experience preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new technology tools
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Compensation package consists of a base salary plus bonus award
- Compensation commensurate with 1-2 years experience, skill set, and capabilities
- Full benefits package
- Paid vacation & holidays
It is the policy of the Money Management Institute to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status.
For further inquiries on this position and to submit a resume, please contact Samantha Lustig, VP, Operations and Administration Manager at email@example.com.