Client Engagement Center Reporting Administrator
- Using advanced software skills and an in-depth understanding of key metrics, collect, compile, and analyze moderately complex data and information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials for sales management.
- Working in conjunction with Client Engagement Center Sales Managers, ensure the accuracy and completeness of data maintained in various databases and systems; perform data entry and extraction from various systems and databases to track daily phone and CRM activities, projects, and campaigns.
- Assist in management reports, usually of a confidential nature.
- Create, update, and generate department graphs and reports depicting trends and detailed performance metrics (daily representative activity, scatter graphs, tenure, quarterly ratings, quarterly management reports, rep scorecard, point reporting spreadsheets, etc.).
- Administer Client Engagement Center Recognition Program including tracking relevant information/data, drafting official program communications and organizing event details.
- Interact with internal Federated Hermes departments (i.e. Compliance, Organizational Development) to develop and document processes and develop training for Internal Sales personnel.
- Maintain and leverage SharePoint application and serve as department point of contact for all SharePoint related inquiries, training, and best practices.
- Develop department newsletter.
- Maintain client information, campaign lists, pull reports, verify proper usage, and test upgrades in CRM system.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor degree in Business Management or related field preferred
- Minimum two years business experience required; Prior data analysis and reporting experience preferred
- Ability to analyze, sort and report on data/information required
- Ability to understand and leverage various systems/databases and capabilities required
- Familiarity with the financial services/mutual fund industry and Federated Hermes’ products preferred
- Strong proficiency with MSOffice including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required including graphing and pivot tables; Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Access, Adobe, InfoPath, and SharePoint required
- Knowledge of Dayforce, Concur and survey tools (i.e. Survey Monkey) preferred