Executive IQ is an 15-month program that provides senior leaders the hands-on education, real time skills and tools to make an immediate impact on their organization. Participants will have direct access to world-class content and industry leaders through a collaboration with University of Virginia Darden School of Business, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Microsoft.
Executive IQ helps transform experienced decision-makers into innovators who adapt to industry disruption and challenges to find new opportunities. Participants will develop the leadership skills necessary to grow their organizations today and build high-level networks alumni can count on for the future.
- Dedicated support and seamless delivery from beginning to end with opportunities to gain practical learnings
- Structured curriculum with instructors fluent in the most critical topics, who also bring industry experience and understand real-world challenges and opportunities to support the next generation of leaders
- Concrete takeaways and action items to apply to your role and firm
- Increase your self-awareness, understand more deeply your leadership style, your biases, and how your leadership style impacts those around you, and learn ways to best leverage your strengths
- First-in-field immersive online content thoughtfully designed for remote delivery
- Gain Access to the extraordinary member ecosystem within and around MMI, including company visits, and tours of labs and centers
- Opportunities to form profound and lasting connections with participants and program alumni