The Gateway Foundation is providing scholarships to qualified, diverse applicants that are interested in Executive IQ.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Self-identify as African American/black, Hispanic, Latinx or including but not limited to African, Caribbean, Mexican, Cuban, Dominican, etc.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Complete the MMI Executive IQ application and be accepted into the program
- Email your answers to the three questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What aspect of the financial services industry most interests you?
- How would this grant make a difference for you?
- To what do you attribute your past successes?
Scholarships will be awarded based on the above eligibility and qualifying questions.
NOTE: Applicants are not required to be employed by an MMI member firm or have a professional background in financial services to apply.