January 21 & 22, 2021
Karen Lutomski, Managing Director, Co-Head Private Wealth, U.S. Wealth Advisory Group, Nuveen
Anne Steer, Head of Distribution, Congress Asset Management
Executing A Vision for Success
Put 2020 squarely in your rearview mirror. Join us for the MMI Women in Distribution Symposium, a unique digital event experience that will bring together forward-thinking women sales professionals from across the investment advisory industry to discuss ways to turn the challenges of 2020 into new opportunities for personal and professional growth in 2021.
Tackle 2021 head on. Invest in yourself by spending 6.5 hours with an extraordinary group of women who are defining their own vision of success, overcoming obstacles, and pushing boundaries.
- Gain insights and inspiration from two of the industry’s top female executives
- Learn how to act as an effective agent for yourself
- Understand how stories drive financial behavior – and what to do about it
- Hear strategies for managing – and motivating – a remote team
- Discover best practices for mentor and sponsor relationships
- Connect with old friends and make new ones during a casual Zoom happy hour
Most importantly, you will leave with fresh energy, ideas, and strategies to take control of your own success – no matter what 2021 brings!
We hope you will join us and spread the word to your distribution colleagues within your own firm and around the industry.
Note: This event is closed to members of the media.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (646) 868-8500.