April 24, 2019 | Chicago
333 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
As a wholesaler, do you sometimes feel like you’re riding an emotional roller coaster? Would you like to regain control and run your territory more like a business?
If so, take one day to invest in yourself – and the success of your wholesaling practice. Join us for a special one-day workshop with Brian Margolis of PGWholesaling.com, who will take you through his intentional wholesaling program.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Simplifying your strategy to magnify your results
- Getting in the door with hard-to-see advisors
- Writing emails advisors will actually respond to
- Converting non-product value into sales through a value-added reciprocity (VAR) strategy
- Turning meetings into sales through clarifying conversations and effective follow-up
You’ll leave with actionable skills, best practices, and proven solutions to take your business to a new level in 2019.
Space is limited to 30 attendees.
For more information, please contact MMI at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 868-8500.
About Brian Margolis: Brian Margolis is a former environmental scientist turned entrepreneur. He is the founder of PGWholesaling.com and author of the book, The Index Card Business Plan for Sales Pros and Entrepreneurs. Currently, he is a partner or consultant in multiple ventures ranging from startups to national brands. Brian’s entrepreneurial approach to wholesaling has helped create some of the largest earners in the industry and has been adopted by asset management and insurance companies in both the US and Canada.