December 14, 2018 | Offices of Voya Investment Management
230 Park Ave, New York, NY 10169
One of the highlights of MMI’s recent Distribution Leadership Forum in Chicago was a keynote presentation by Steve Meier of Sequoia Systems International. The feedback was so positive that we have invited Sequoia to expand the session into a one-day Wholesaler Bootcamp on Friday, December 14th in New York City.
Loaded with content to help wholesalers elevate their sales success, this special program will put your business through a rigorous workout with ideas and tips to:
- Effectively segment clients and prospects and apply the 16X Factor to your business
- Build a pipeline that can exponentially increase your new producer conversion rates
- Identify and maintain focus on High Impact Activities that drive your results
- Successfully communicate your “X Factor” and gain access to more top producers
- Maintain “top of mind” relevance with top prospects over a long sales cycle
- Leverage principles of influence to increase client engagement
Space is limited to 40 attendees – so act now to reserve your spot.
For more information, please contact MMI at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 868-8500. We hope to see you on December 14th.