Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 1 PM ET
Complimentary admission | Open to members only
The concept of a Unified Managed Household (UMH) has been around for decades, but making it real has proven difficult – until recently.
Join us on Wednesday, June 23 at 1:00 PM ET for a members-only MMI Webinar presented by the Technology & Digital Advice Community.
Four senior leaders who are building UMH platforms will discuss challenges, opportunities, and lessons learned. Topics include:
- Defining a UMH – what is it, what are the components, and why does it matter?
- Most UMH components exist. What is missing and what are the biggest obstacles?
- What are firms doing to overcome the advisor adoption challenge?
- What role does behavioral finance play?
- What is the role of tech, and investment and insurance product providers?
Arlen Oransky, SVP, Chief Membership Officer, MMI
Jack Sharry, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, LifeYield
Michael Liersch, Head of Advice & Planning, Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management
Rose Palazzo, Managing Director, Head of Financial Planning, Morgan Stanley
Emily Reitan, Vice President, Distribution Fintech Strategy, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
60 minutes (including time allocated for Q&A)
This NetMeeting is closed to members of the media.
We hope you can join us on June 23. This Webinar will be recorded. Even if you cannot attend live, please register so that we can notify you when the replay is available.
Please contact MMI with any questions at (646) 868-8500 or email@example.com.