Mark Granshaw, Managing Director, Head of Consumer Investment Products, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Jaime Magyera, Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, US Wealth Advisory Group, BlackRock
The in-person MMI Summit 2022 took place in Ft. Lauderdale, FL on March 24-25, and it was full of energy, riveting content, and meaningful conversation.
The event -- now being offered in a virtual format -- was built around the theme of Forward and examines the key macro trends shaping the future of investment advice and solutions with an exciting mix of keynote sessions and expert panels covering emerging topics:
- The Six Waves of Artificial Intelligence
- FORWARD: The Macro Trends Shaping the Future of Advisory Solutions
- Client Experience: The Path to Successful Customer Journey Mapping
- Human Capital: Recruitment and Retention During the “Great Resignation”
- The Intersection of Institutional and Retail Distribution
- Change Agents: The Future of Platforms, Products, and Advice
- Advancing DE&I Through a Commitment to Inclusion
- A Portfolio Fit for One: Can Customized Portfolios Be Delivered at Scale?
- Leadership in Turbulent Times: Uncertainty as an Asset, Not Just a Liability
Check out these special moments from the in-person event!