Wednesday, April 21 and Thursday, April 22, 2021
Charged admission | Open to business leaders and senior executives and restricted to MMI members | Press allowed
Kimberly Beck, Senior Vice President, Head of Wealth Marketing, Envestnet
Brendan Clark, Chief Executive Officer, Clark Capital Management Group
Join senior executives from across the advisory industry for the leadership perspective and peer-to-peer discussions that are hallmarks of the MMI Summit.
This year’s two-day event may be online, but expect the same energy, elevated content and speakers, and – most importantly – the “hallway conversations” and candid dialogue with industry peers that you’ve been missing.
The Summit program will focus squarely on moving forward in an environment of accelerated change. With an exciting mix of keynote presentations, expert panels, and small group discussions, we’ll tackle topics that are top-of-mind with leaders across the industry:
- fostering an innovative and agile organization capable of disrupting itself,
- the changed investor landscape, money in motion, and what it all means,
- rethinking client acquisition in a post-pandemic world,
- what it will take to transform the wealth management client experience,
- overcoming the challenges of advisor tech adoption, and more!
Note: The MMI Summit is a leadership conference built for senior-level executives and restricted to MMI member firms. As a rule, attendees should be C-suite level, EVPs, SVPs, Managing Directors, and business unit leaders.
Discounted pricing is available for firms that send five or more attendees. Don’t miss the unique Summit experience!
Questions: Contact MMI at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 868-8500.