Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET
Complimentary admission | Open to members and non-members | No press
Are you an asset management head of distribution, institutional or retail distribution leader, head of consultant relations, head of client service, single-family office or multi-family office professional, or alternative investment manager interested in building out an institutional or retail presence? DON’T MISS THIS COMPLIMENTARY VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE!
Lines in distribution are blurring as the retail marketplace becomes more institutional and traditional institutional players focus on the HNW retail market. What factors are driving the convergence and what are the implications for asset managers?
On Tuesday, March 23 at 1:00 PM ET, MMI will host a complimentary, 90-minute Roundtable to connect retail and institutional sales leaders and explore how the convergence is playing out – and how it will impact asset management distribution strategy.
Head of Alternatives
Client Solutions Group
Macquarie Asset Management
Chief Client Officer
American Century Investments
Expect a lively point-counterpoint focused on:
- underlying drivers propelling commonality among clients,
- whether collaboration between teams is sufficient to take advantage of the opportunity,
- what client engagement systems, team structures, and comp might look like if built from scratch,
- the downstream implications for talent management, training, and education,
- the impact of product convergence and the rising adoption of alternatives in the retail space, and
- lessons to be learned from consultants and others who are serving both institutional and retail clients.
Interested in registering? Contact MMI at email@example.com or (646) 868-8500.