Complimentary admission | Open to members and non-members | Press allowed
This webinar, the second in a four-part virtual series, is designed for diverse entry-level analysts and associates who recently joined the asset management and wealth management industry. It is an opportunity to hear from esteemed diverse professionals from AIG, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Macquarie Asset Management, and Morgan Stanley about their personal career journeys in investment management.
Topics of discussion include:
- How to have an immediate impact in an organization
- Adding value to an organization
- Ways to contribute diverse perspective
- Successful ways to stand out
- Tips, suggestions, and advice for building and continuing a career
- Career experiences of diverse professionals
Lauren Ziadie, Executive Director, Head of National Sponsorships and Programming, Diversity & Inclusion and Segment Sales, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Destrian Wells, Vice President, Relationship Manager, SRG, Client Solutions Group, Macquarie Asset Management
James McGruder, Vice President, Product Management & Implementation, AIG Life and Retirement
Luis Ochoa, Vice President, Strategic Planning, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 868-8500.