Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12 PM ET | MMI Webinar
MMI & the Gateway Foundation are excited to launch a four-part webinar series, Industry Access, dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in the Investment Management Industry.
The first webinar in the series is designed for diverse college and university students looking to gain a better understanding of the Investment Management Industry, including Asset Management and Wealth Management.
Topics of discussion include:
- Reasons to join the industry and what skillsets are necessary to succeed.
- Qualities that organizations look for in applicants.
- Opportunities and benefits of establishing a career in the industry.
- What a typical day at work looks like.
- Tips, suggestions, and advice to land a position within the industry.
Jessica Palacios, Head of Americas Campus Recruiting, BlackRock
Earl Crockett, Financial Advisor, Global Sports and Entertainment Associate Director, Morgan Stanley
Soraya Morris, Lead Trainer, Envestnet MoneyGuide
Ray Torres, VP, Advisor Consultant, Nuveen
We hope you can join us on April 29 at 12:00 PM ET. This webinar will be recorded. Even if you cannot attend live, please register so that we can notify you when the replay is available.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (646) 868-8500.