November 16, 2022 | 522 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY | Morgan Stanley Offices
Charged admission | Open to members and non-members | Press prohibited
Melissa Nordfors, Managing Director, Head of Alternative Investments Platform Management, Bank of America
Sheila Rapple, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Investor Services, Private Wealth Solutions Group, Blackstone
The MMI Alternative Investments Forum is back in person for the first time in three years!
Stakeholders from across the alternative investment ecosystem will convene to unpack the current landscape, examine emerging product and distribution trends, and discuss what advisors and clients are looking for in today’s challenging market and economic environment.
Our all-star lineup of industry experts will help us unpack such timely topics as:
- sales trends – a deep dive into the latest data and what it means,
- keys to raising capital in the current market environment,
- emerging alternative product structures and vehicle types,
- driving adoption – lessons from the institutional perspective, and
- modernizing alternatives – how new tools and technology are enhancing the advisor and client experience.
Attendance is limited to two registrants per firm.
Questions? Contact MMI at 646.868.8500 or email@example.com.