February 10 & 11, 2021
Mike Saliba, Head of U.S. Intermediary Business, Baillie Gifford
Robert Tynes, Manager, RIA Relationships, Confluence Investment Management
What’s your firm’s growth strategy for 2021?
No one could have predicted how the global pandemic would impact asset managers – of all sizes – over the past nine months. Join us virtually for the MMI Emerging Asset Managers Forum to hear firsthand how smaller managers are successfully navigating the current environment – and how they are adapting their growth strategies for future success.
Spend time with leaders from other “emerging” managers, share information and ideas, and leave with a stronger vision of your firm’s path to growth.
- hear from c-suite executives at firms that have successfully grown their businesses without sacrificing their core value propositions;
- learn the pros and cons of outsourcing critical non-investment functions;
- explore the changing distribution landscape and different growth strategies;
- debate the advantages (and potential disadvantages) of Model Portfolios; AND
- participate in small-group roundtables with key gatekeepers from various channels.
Gain fresh energy, perspective, and strategies – as well as new relationships – to help chart your firm’s growth path.
We hope you will join us and spread the word to colleagues within your own firm and around the industry.
Note: Members of the media are welcome to attend all sessions EXCEPT the Sponsor Roundtables at the end of each day.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (646) 868-8500.