Charged admission | Open to members and non-members | Press allowed
Sheila Rapple, Managing Director, Global Head of Investor Services, Private Wealth Solutions, Blackstone
Lina Rubin, Managing Director, Chief of Staff, Wealth Management USA, UBS
Join us for the MMI Alternative Investments Forum, a unique digital event experience that will bring together stakeholders from across the alternative investments ecosystem to unpack the current landscape, examine emerging product and distribution trends, and discuss what advisors and clients are looking for in the post-pandemic world.
Hear from forward-looking leaders at the cutting-edge of innovation in the alternative investments arena. Topics include:
- The SPAC phenomenon – implications for venture capital and private equity
- Blockchain, digital and crypto – balancing liquid and illiquid opportunities
- ESG – addressing the elephant in the alternative investments room
- Post-pandemic distribution models – what’s working and what’s not
- The democratization of alternatives – new opportunities for accredited investors
- Alternative Yield strategies – the search for compelling risk-adjusted returns
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 868-8500.