December 1 & 3, 2020
Brad Eisen, Senior Divisional Director, Salient
Ryan Logue, Manager, Business Development & Planning, Franklin Templeton Investments
Join us on December 1 and 3 for the 2020 Leadership Pathway Seminar.
Produced by current participants, the Seminar is the centerpiece of the Leadership Pathway year – bringing together emerging advisory leaders with current executives, industry veterans, and subject matter experts for candid conversations about leadership, managing your career, and the future of investment advice and solutions.
Designed for younger advisory professionals with five to ten years of experience – regardless of their role or functional area – this year’s agenda includes:
- A focused mental framework for defining your vision of success – and achieving it
- A proven tool for rewiring your brain toward solution-focused thinking
- Predictions on the future of wealth and asset management from Cerulli and FUSE
- How to tell if you’re suffering from burnout – and what to do about it
- “Quick hit” perspectives from industry leaders on what they are focusing on right now
- Peer-to-peer breakouts to exchange ideas and points of view
End 2020 on a high note! Reserve your virtual seat now for this one-of-a-kind experience. You will be inspired, motivated, and gain fresh perspective on where the advisory business is headed from leaders of today – and tomorrow!