October 14-16, 2019 | Atlanta
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Elise Duncan, Managing Director, National Sales Manager, Leveraged Sales, BlackRock
Tony Rochte, Head of Fidelity Institutional Investment and Technology Solutions, Fidelity Investments
Join us for the investment advisory solutions industry’s most important event of the year.
Reinventing Relevance: A Client-Focused Approach
Like other industries, the investment advisory business is experiencing a rate of accelerated change. To remain relevant, firms must continuously adapt the products, services, and experiences they deliver to clients’ changing needs and expectations. Resiliency and imagination will separate those firms that continue to grow and thrive from those that stagnate. And clients will judge success not just over the long run, but increasingly in the moment of each interaction with your firm.
The 2019 MMI Annual Conference will bring together a who’s-who of thought leaders and decision-makers from across the investment advisory industry to examine and debate the critical factors and strategies that will drive success and separate winners and losers over the next decade.
Bring your knowledge and insights – and your curiosity – and be part of this must-attend gathering of senior executives from across the investment advisory community. You’ll learn from the smartest minds in the business what it takes to define and execute a client-focused approach to maintain your firm’s relevancy in an era of disruption and rapid change.
Highlights of this year’s Conference:
- A three-day format with 25 sessions and 80+ expert speakers.
- An exciting lineup of keynote speakers, general sessions, and five subject matter tracks to customize your conference experience.
- New Interactive Discussion Salons to allow you to network, debrief and debate session takeaways in a smaller group setting.
- Memorable opening night reception at the Georgia Aquarium, the star of Animal Planet's new TV series, "The Aquarium."
- The inspirational MMI/Barron’s Industry Leadership Awards Dinner to benefit MMI’s Gateway to Leadership Foundation and the presentation of the MMI Advisory Solutions Pioneer Award.
Reserve your spot now to join more than 550 senior executives from leading asset managers, sponsor firms, and solutions providers for the investment advisory industry’s signature event of the year.
We’ll see you October 14-16 in Atlanta!