MMI is pleased to announce the new edition of the MMI Journal of Investment Advisory Solutions, a compendium of research reports and articles on some of the hottest topics in the advisory solutions space. Developed to provide MMI members with informed perspective from industry thought leaders, this edition addresses five key topics.
- The Future of Advice – the push to integrate planning and investments to deliver personalized advice and outcome-based solutions
- Less Liquid/Illiquid Structures – how allocations to alternative investments and illiquid products can contribute to improved outcomes and expanded access to the mass affluent market
- The Digital Revolution – how the intersection of cutting-edge technology and data is rapidly redefining traditional processes, roles, and relationships across the client experience spectrum
- Unlocking the Potential of ESG and Sustainable Investing – what’s needed to move the needle in terms of advisor adoption and practice integration
- Distribution Efficiency in a Lower Fee Environment – how distribution models and traditional sponsor/manager/advisor relationships are evolving
Look for insightful reports and articles from Broadridge, Casey Quirk, EY Wealth & Asset Management, Fiserv, Franklin Templeton Investments, FS Investments, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Morningstar, Nuveen, and Russell Investments.
We trust you will find this new edition a valuable resource and welcome your feedback.
Download the new edition of the MMI Journal of Investment Advisory Solutions by accessing the links below:
Article submissions and questions about the Journal can be directed to Joan Lensing at email@example.com or (646) 868-8500.