In today’s environment, it’s important to maximize every interaction your wholesalers have with both current and potential advisor clients.
Tuesday, June 28 at 12PM ET or
That’s why MMI is pleased to formally introduce the MMI Wholesaler Training Center, a new sleeve in our online educational resources for member firms and their employees.
Developed in conjunction with Wilke and Associates, the Center is a valuable training and coaching resource to help external and internal wholesalers gain a competitive edge and become more successful. The Center provides a dynamic online library of pre-taped training webinars presented by industry sales experts and top wholesalers.
Some quick highlights:
- Phase I includes 19 webinars, each approximately 20-30 minutes in length and grouped into three main sections:
- Wholesaler Foundations,
- Territory Management and Segmentation, and
- Maximizing Technology, Social Media, and Tablet Presentations.
- A “who’s who” of presenters from across the industry share insights and best practices.
- Turnkey sales manager support includes a team rollout plan, kick-off calls, email communications, monthly updates, progress reports, and coaching strategies.
- A certification option and 7.0 hours of IMCA CE credits towards the CIMA®, CIMC®, and CPWA® designations are available upon completion of the entire curriculum.
- The Center is very competitively priced with an annual subscription fee charged at the enterprise level. The maximum fee starts at $475 per external wholesaler ($375 per internal wholesaler) and scales down based on the number of participants enrolled.
Below are links to help you learn more about the Center:
- Fact sheet with compete listing of topics and speakers
- Overview and demonstration video
- MMI webpage with syllabus, pricing information, and quotes from participating wholesalers
Can’t join one of our introductory webinars?
Contact Maureen Wilke, President of Wilke and Associates, at (630) 254-4089 or email@example.com, for more information or to schedule a demonstration for your team.
MMI gratefully acknowledges the support of our Wholesaler Training Center Sponsors: