MMI is now accepting applications for the next class of its two-year Leadership Pathway program.
Now entering its second year, the program is designed to recognize talented and motivated individuals in the next generation and engage them in MMI activities in which they will learn from industry experts and network with peers. The program’s goal is to develop the leadership and collaboration skills that will equip participants to assume increasing levels of responsibility and actively contribute to addressing critical industry issues and opportunities.
The program is limited to 25 participants per class, and each member firm is permitted to nominate one participant for consideration.
- MMI conferences, forums, and NetMeetings (registration discounts available for participants)
- Special breakout sessions and/or tracks at major conferences
- Committee involvement (e.g., GBWM, Education, Legal & Compliance, TechOps)
- Participants will be provided a mentor from MMI’s Leadership Advisory Council or Board of Governors
- Participants will have the opportunity to mentor Gateway to Leadership interns
- Further education and training through case studies, industry research, and special projects
- Networking events such as regional educational workshops
- Participants will serve as MMI ambassadors at their respective firms, disseminating MMI information and research to colleagues
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate
- Must have five to ten years of Investment Advisory or Wealth Management experience
- Must have growing responsibility within his or her firm
- Must possess leadership qualities and track record of service within his or her firm or to industry or community organizations
- Must be willing to promote the growth and development of MMI
Interested in Applying or Getting Involved with the Program?
Save September 15th on your calendar! The inaugural Leadership Pathway class will be hosting MMI’s first annual Leadership Pathway Seminar in NYC. The seminar, planned by the current participants, will cover the industry’s “hottest” topics in a new and innovative light. You’re invited to join the participants, many of them who will be speaking alongside industry veterans, for this much-anticipated event. More information and registration details will be available soon on MMI’s website.
To Apply for the 2016 Leadership Pathway Class
Download more information and the application here (PDF).
Interested parties should submit their applications, recommendations, and professional headshots to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 26, 2016. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the class will be capped at 25 participants. Those selected for the 2016 class should plan on attending the MMI Fall Solutions Conference taking place in Boston on October 18-19, 2016 for the kickoff of the program.
MMI Vice President, Member Services