We are pleased to announce an exciting new initiative – the MMI Leadership Pathway. The program is designed to recognize talented and motivated individuals in the next generation and engage them in MMI activities in which they will learn from industry experts and network with peers. The program’s goal is to develop the leadership and collaboration skills that will equip participants to assume increasing levels of responsibility and actively contribute to addressing critical industry issues and opportunities.
The program, which will run for two years starting in October of each year, will be limited to 25 participants per class, and each member firm is permitted to nominate one participant for consideration.
- MMI conferences, forums, and NetMeetings (registration discounts available for participants)
- Special breakout sessions and/or tracks at major conferences
- Committee involvement (e.g., GBWM, Education, Legal & Compliance, TechOps)
- Participants will be provided a mentor from MMI’s Executive Advisory Council or Board of Governors
- Participants will mentor a Gateway to Leadership intern
- Further education and training through case studies, industry research, and special projects
- Networking events such as regional educational workshops
- Participants will serve as MMI ambassadors at their respective firms, disseminating MMI information and research to colleagues
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate
- Must have five to ten years of Investment Advisory or Wealth Management experience
- Must have a growing responsibility within his or her firm
- Must possess leadership qualities and track record of service within his or her firm or to industry or community organizations
- Must be willing to promote the growth and development of MMI
To Apply for the 2015 Leadership Pathway Class
Download more information and the application here (PDF).
Interested parties should submit their applications, recommendations, and professional headshots to email@example.com no later than September 4, 2015. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the class will be capped at 25 participants. Those selected for the 2015 class should plan on attending the MMI Fall Solutions Conference taking place in New York on October 21-22, 2015 for the kickoff of the program.
MMI Vice President, Member Services
MMI Vice President, Data Services