MMI members asked for it. MMI members helped build it. And now it’s available!
MMI is pleased to announce the launch of our newest online curriculum for investment advisory professionals, Fundamentals of Investment Advisory Solutions. As the industry continues its broad shift to the advisory model, it’s critical that your employees have a 360o perspective of the rapidly-evolving advisory space. This new eight-course series provides a foundational understanding of investment advisory solutions, covering:
- platforms, products, and solutions in the advisory ecosystem,
- the critical role of due diligence and ongoing oversight,
- principles of asset allocation and portfolio construction,
- the consultative process and how it fits with wealth management,
- performance reporting and benchmarking methodologies,
- the changing regulatory framework and evolving fiduciary and suitability requirements,
- important trends like goals-based investing and ESG/sustainable investing, and much more.
Foundational training suitable to a broad spectrum of employees
Now live on MMI’s Continuous Learning Center (mmi.smartpros.com), the Fundamentals of Investment Advisory Solutions offers 3.5 hours of self-paced, online training that combines core concepts with real-world insights and practical applications. The curriculum is ideal for anyone who would benefit from a deeper understanding of the advisory business – new employees being onboarded, customer service associates, team members taking on new functional responsibilities, those deserving of a career development boost, and more.
Special MMI member pricing through yearend
To celebrate the launch of the Fundamentals curriculum, we are offering MMI member firms special introductory pricing of 35% off the retail price through December 31, 2018. Additional volume-based discounts for group purchases of 10 or more seats are also available.
For additional information or to schedule a demonstration, please contact:
Vice President, Educational Sales
Money Management Institute
(646) 868-8506 Direct | (646) 868-8500 Main