The MMI Wholesaler Training Center is a results-driven, cost-effective online education and training program that is receiving very positive feedback from both sales managers and wholesalers. Here are five reasons to consider enrolling your team today:
- The Center gives your team a competitive edge, arming them with important financial intelligence and wealth management strategies to communicate more effectively with advisors in a Fiduciary world.
- The Center's webinars are delivered by a "who's who" of industry experts and top wholesalers sharing best practices around analytics, technology, presentation and selling skills, and territory management.
- Budget-friendly prices start at $475 per external wholesaler and $375 for internal personnel with volume discount breaks.
- Turnkey support for you includes a team rollout plan, kick-off call, email communications, monthly progress report, coaching playbook, and coaching calls.
- Your team can earn 7.0 hours of IMCA CE credits upon completion of the entire curriculum and a certification option is also available.
The Center includes 19 webinars, each approximately 20-30 minutes in length and grouped into three main sections: Wholesaler Foundations; Territory Management and Segmentation; and Maximizing Technology, Social Media, and Tablet Presentations.
Budget season is the ideal time to evaluate your firm's current wholesaler training program, what it costs, and whether it is delivering results. If you're looking for a more effective training solution, consider the MMI Wholesaler Training Center. It brings together presenters, resources, and insights that are not available from any other source - and may be just the solution you are looking for to jump-start your 2017 sales efforts.
The links below will help you determine how the Center can complement your professional development plan:
If you still have flexibility in your 2016 training budget, now is an ideal time to sign up your team. If you prefer to delay payment until 2017, call us to discuss options.
Contact Maureen Wilke, President of Wilke and Associates and MMI's partner on the Wholesaler Training Center, at (630) 254-4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule a demonstration.
MMI gratefully acknowledges the support of our Wholesaler Training Center Sponsors