MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards – 2017
Nominations being Accepted through Friday, August 25
The MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards recognize innovation and leadership in the investment advisory solutions industry. Now in their ninth year, the Awards celebrate outstanding achievement and honor firms that have raised the bar by delivering superior solutions for financial advisors and investors over the past year.
For 2017, there are six award categories:
- Technology – honoring advances in financial advisor- or investor-facing technology
- Product Innovation – honoring new and innovative investment advisory products and solutions
- Investor Education – honoring campaigns and programs to inform and educate investors on critical financial/investment advisory topics
- Advisor Development – honoring practice management programs to make financial advisors more effective and productive
- “Doing Good” – honoring programs that support a deserving cause or give back to the communities we serve
- Diversity – honoring efforts to promote and increase workplace diversity in the investment advisory solutions industry
We encourage you to join us in celebrating the best of all the good work being done in the investment advisory solutions industry to help investors achieve better financial outcomes and fulfill their lifetime goals. Nominate your own firm or submit a nomination for another firm whose work you admire.
Unique benefits for Nominees:
- Valuable public relations exposure
- Highlights your firm’s strengths to MMI members and the larger industry
- Bolsters your marketing message and thought leadership program
- Senior-level networking at gala 2017 Industry Awards Dinner on Tuesday, October 3
Nominations are due by 5:00pm EDT on Friday, August 25.
Award winners will be announced during the gala 2017 Industry Awards Dinner on Tuesday, October 3 at the Swissôtel Chicago. The Dinner takes place during the 2017 MMI Annual Conference and is a fundraiser for MMI’s Gateway to Leadership program, a 501c3 charity.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (646) 868-8500.