The Executive Associate position is a unique opportunity to accelerate your professional career by working directly for the organization’s President & CEO. The Executive Associate will learn and experience the intersection of the industry’s business operating models, the regulatory framework and the delivery of investor’s financial services.
- Supporting the Executive’s leadership and execution of strategic initiatives
- Perform information gathering and knowledge research of industry issues
- Assist with content organization and presentation materials; assist with meeting and event preparation
- Manage calendaring of internal and external meetings, telecommunication details, facilities logistics and travel arrangements
- Collaborate with peer Associates in the organization’s other functional areas (conference management, membership services, financial & data operations, technology and operations platforms)
- Assist across the organization during peak periods of activities and events
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- Business major preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Project Management skills
- Team collaboration skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic interest in financial services
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
About the Money Management Institute (MMI):
Since 1997 MMI has been the leading voice for the global financial services organizations that provide financial advice and professionally-managed investment advisory solutions to individual and institutional investors. Through industry advocacy, educational initiatives, regulatory affairs, data reporting and professional networking, MMI supports and advances the growth of a diverse spectrum of investment advisory solutions that serve an evolving worldwide financial landscape. MMI member organizations are committed to the highest standards of fiduciary responsibility and ethical conduct and to creating the most successful outcomes for investors at every level of assets.
For more information, please contact Hilary Fiorella, Chief Operating Officer, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.