The sophistication and frequency of cybersecurity attacks on financial services firms are on the rise, and addressing these threats is a major focus area for both MMI member firms and industry regulators. Listen as practitioners address the latest developments and share best practices.
Listen Now - Audio (MP3)
Download Presentation (PDF)
- A proposed Senate bill would require all publicly traded companies to disclose in their SEC investor filings whether their board of directors includes a cybersecurity expert – and, if not, why not.
- Finding and keeping cybersecurity talent is challenging – do you have a pipeline for talent all the way up to the senior level? What skills should you be hiring?
- Security threats and vulnerabilities are constantly changing – when was the last time you updated your cybersecurity program? How are you keeping on top of trends in threat detection?
- Suppliers and third party vendors are particularly vulnerable – do you know if your partners/suppliers are keeping your data secure?
- There is always someone in your organization who will click on a malicious link – are you prepared to respond?
Arlen Oransky, Senior Vice President, Chief Membership and Programs Officer, MMI
Darren Duffy, Global Head of Strategy & Business Development, Wealth Management, Thomson Reuters
Mark Connelly, Chief Information Security Officer, Thomson Reuters
Vince Skinner, Vice President of Security, Davidson Companies
Ernie Smith, Vice President, Technology, Ameriprise
Matt Steel, Vice President, Information Security, Thomson Reuters
50 minutes - including time allocated for Q&A
This NetMeeting is closed to the media.