About the Wholesaler Training Curriculum
Helping Wholesalers Gain a Competitive Edge
The MMI Wholesaler Training Curriculum is another sleeve in MMI’s online educational resources for member firms and their employees. The Curriculum provides member firms with a valuable training and coaching tool to help external and internal wholesalers gain a competitive edge and become more successful.
Developed in conjunction with Wilke and Associates, the dynamic Curriculum is an online library of pre-taped training webinars (each approximately 20-30 minutes in length) presented by industry and sales distribution experts. It offers two curriculums for sales teams, Series 1.0: Core Courses and Series 2.0: Advanced Courses. Participants can go through the webinars at their own pace, using the handouts to take notes and capture key takeaways. The Curriculum also includes links to article resources, and the content is updated regularly to keep it current and actionable.
- Progress reports are sent monthly to sales managers to help them keep track of each wholesaler’s activity and progress.
- A certification option is available for firms that require their participants to complete all of the webinars within one year.
- CE Credit: Series 1.0 provides 7.0 hours of Investments & Wealth Institute (formerly IMCA) CIMA CE credits and 1.0 hour of Accredited Investment Fiduciary CE credit.
- Turnkey sales manager support includes a team rollout plan, kick-off calls, email communications, monthly updates, and coaching strategies.
There has never been a more challenging time to be an effective, productive wholesaler. The Curriculum marshals an outstanding line-up of distribution team leaders and sales experts from across the industry to provide proven strategies, valuable tactics, and practical guidance to help your wholesalers succeed.
Learn more about the Wholesaler Training Curriculum
- Visit the Curriculum
- View fact sheet
- View Series 1.0 syllabus
- View Series 2.0 syllabus
- Watch an overview of the Curriculum
- Read comments from participating wholesalers
Watch senior executives from MMI member firms discuss benefits of the Wholesaler Training Curriculum.
Wholesaler Training Curriculum Sponsors
MMI gratefully acknowledges the support of our Wholesaler Training Curriculum Sponsors:
Wilke and Associates
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Money Management Institute