About the Wholesaler Training Center
Helping Wholesalers Gain a Competitive Edge
The MMI Wholesaler Training Center (the Center) is another sleeve in MMI’s online educational resources for member firms and their employees. The Center provides member firms with a valuable training and coaching tool to help external and internal wholesalers gain a competitive edge and become more successful.
Developed in conjunction with Wilke and Associates, the dynamic Center is an online library of pre-taped training webinars (each approximately 20-30 minutes in length) presented by industry and sales distribution experts. The Center offers two curriculums for sales teams, Series 1.0: Core Courses and Series 2.0: Advanced Courses. Participants can go through the webinars at their own pace, using the handouts to take notes and capture key takeaways. The Center also includes links to article resources, and the content is updated regularly to keep it current and actionable.
- Progress reports are sent monthly to sales managers to help them keep track of each wholesaler’s activity and progress.
- A certification option is available for firms that require their participants to complete all of the webinars within one year.
- CE Credit: Series 1.0 provides 7.0 hours of Investments & Wealth Institute (formerly IMCA) CIMA CE credits and 1.0 hour of Accredited Investment Fiduciary CE credit.
- Turnkey sales manager support includes a team rollout plan, kick-off calls, email communications, monthly updates, and coaching strategies.
There has never been a more challenging time to be an effective, productive wholesaler. The Center marshals an outstanding line-up of distribution team leaders and sales experts from across the industry to provide proven strategies, valuable tactics, and practical guidance to help your wholesalers succeed.
Learn more about the Wholesaler Training Center
- Visit the Center
- View fact sheet
- View Series 1.0 syllabus
- View Series 2.0 syllabus
- Watch an overview of the Center
- Read comments from participating wholesalers
Watch senior executives from MMI member firms discuss benefits of the Center.
Wholesaler Training Center Sponsors
MMI gratefully acknowledges the support of our Wholesaler Training Center Sponsors:
Wilke and Associates
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Money Management Institute