About Managed Solutions Elearning
The MMI Managed Solutions eLearning Initiative is an innovative, online learning platform that builds on the success of the highly successful, one-day workshops that MMI has been offering to employees of member firms since 2009.
Launched in partnership with Wheelhouse Analytics, a leading provider of innovative technology solutions to the investment management industry, the eLearning platform consists of a series of modules designed to provide a well-rounded, fast-paced overview of managed solutions. All of the course content was developed by industry leaders and subject matter experts, and students can cover the material – which is comprised of case studies, interactive quizzes, glossaries of key terms, and optional tests – at their own pace. The eLearning platform also provides administrative tools that allow management personnel to monitor and track employee progress.
Launched in May 2014, the initial modules include:
- Introduction to the Investment Advisory Industry
- The Evolution of the Managed Solutions Industry
- The Basics of Investing
- Baby Boomer Investing
- Technology to Service and Support Managed Solutions
- A Closer Look at Unified Managed Households
- Advisor Sales Process and Client Interview
By marshalling industry resources and expertise to enhance the training of managed solutions employees, the eLearning initiative collectively helps MMI members better serve the growing number of financial advisors who employ advisory solutions and – most importantly – the clients who rely on them to achieve their investment goals and provide financial security for their families.
For More Information
- View a video introduction to the eLearning Initiative.
- View a demo of the user-friendly online system.
- Download eLearning Initiative Fact Sheet (including full course descriptions).
- Read MMI press release on launch of eLearning Initiative.
- Download new eLearning case study based on Fiserv experience
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer